Sunday, February 3, 2013

Awkward Introductions.

I'm Brooke Elise, or just Brooke. A lot from the interwebs may know me as keybl4d3, the girl who runs the body modification blog. Excuse the terrible layout, I'm saving up to have one of my favourite bloggers who does layouts (here is her blog). I'm here because, well, this is something I've wanted to do for a long time, and the camera on my phone is finally quality enough to do so. (Yes I'm broke and cheap and lack a proper camera, and that's why I haven't broken out onto the Youtube beauty platform yet.)
Anyway, there isn't necessarily anything that makes me super special, I haven't won any awards or broke out into something to make me "famous". I'm just an eighteen year old in Washington running multiple blogs. I enjoy Brand New, La Dispute, and thinking I'm better than most people. I'm terrible at describing colours and scents. But, I'm trying as hard as I can here! I don't buy makeup constantly, nor do I receive any from companies. I'm simply an unemployed girl in high school that loves makeup. Everything in my collection I've collected over the past year or two, unless it's gone bad. And that's really it!


No comments:

Post a Comment